10.06.2008

{Cupcakes!}

Fall is here...already. It seems like it happened by surprise this year. Usually I am so happy for it to arrive, I find myself waiting. I don't know if it because of the baby or what, but I feel like I missed summer this year. It went by in an all too quick blur.

Already the leaves are falling, we've had quite a few brick days and we have pumpkins on the porch. To celebrate the arrival of Autumn, the kids baked cupcakes with their grandmother. She brought over a huge goodie bag of candycorn, sprinkles, frosting, candles and peppermint flakes.

{D} & {M} went crazy decorating. I thought every tooth in my head might instantly fall out after taking the first bite of my specially decorated cupcake. They had so much fun and I just had to share a few of their creations...the dentist should expect a visit shortly.

2 comments:

Nicole Feliciano said...

These look awesome! For more party ideas you should check out my blog. This month I am focusing on party ideas and money ideas (had to considering our economy!)

And I wanted to give you the head's up on two contests I'm running:

Pretty Printing--win personalized notepads worth $45
Go-Blanket--win a deluxe picnic blanket worth $97

Plus, the I still have one coupon caddy for the person who leaves a comment on this post:
http://momtrends.blogspot.com/2008/10/family-finance-therapy.html

Please stop by my blog soon!

Megan said...

Looking at those cupcakes is making my mouth water...and my teeth ache. ;)