9.20.2009

Independence Day Festival


The festival went great over the weekend. Here's a few pics of my booth space. We had a really nice spot with pretty sunshine filtering in throughout most of the day. This was the only outdoor show, all year that it didn't rain on us. I was SO thankful!!

I got to chat with some awesome former customers, meet some really cool new one's, and talk with some old friends. My favorite moment of the day was playing with a sweet little toddler named, Theo. He has the prettiest little curls in his hair, and an awesome personality.

It was a long, long day, as I arrived about 9:45am and left at 10pm. There was so much going on with vendors checking in, traffic jams and getting the bands, artists and customer, but they pulled if off great[not an easy task]!! Lots of cool stuff to see, lots of fun people to meet.

I even picked up some pretty new blue & green wool yarn. This time, I am actually making something for myself! Yay!






::Sweater Balls and Quilts::
:: Scarves, tote bags and skirts ::
::Center of booth ::
:: More scarves and my mannequin ::





5 comments:

Cath @ chunkychooky said...

your stall looks brilliant- I will post my vouchers tomorrow.

Kunklebaby said...

Thank you! I'll let you know when they arrive. :D

andrea creates said...

Your booth looks great-so glad it didn't rain on you!!That wouldn't be fun.Love the scarves :)

Kunklebaby said...

Thanks Andrea!

Cherry Blossoms said...

Gorgeous! YOu have been working hard and it shows! Great job!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lets catch up soon!