3.23.2011

thirty.

Today I turn thirty! Yes, thirty. I remember a time when I thought I would never be that "old". It seems to have crept up on me overnight. I'm pretty sure I was just turning 25 yesterday. I'm not going to lie, the idea of now being in my thirties rather than late twenties has been haunting me over the past few weeks. I may, or may not have had a few mini-meltdowns about it all.

I am looking forward to all that the next ten years will bring though. I couldn't be a happier mama! I have four beautiful kids and a wonderful husband. Over the next few years I hope to expand Kunklebaby a bit to include my artwork, which means I need to "find" some time to paint again, possibly have one more baby [please honey...just one more. lol], watch my children grow and blossom into their own unique little people, spend more time with my husband just the two of us, get more sleep [just a little, please Binks], find time to workout everyday, learn how to knit better, laugh, smile and be happy.

Whatever my thirties hold for me, Bring it On!

3 comments:

Tia Colleen said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

You and your family are beautiful. And perfect. And so warm that you give me goose pimples.

Kunklebaby said...

Awwww Tia!!! Thank you for such a kind comment! Your gonna make me cry.

Colleen said...

Super happy birthday, even if I am a bit late!! I think I remembered to wish it to you on FB. I hope so! You are so blessed with a wonderful and beautiful family. 30 might not be so bad after all! I'll be joining you next year...