8.29.2012

Back to school



Back to school is upon us again. Even as I write this, it's with a heavy heart. I miss my kids! Almost a week in, and while it's been easier for me than last year. This will never be easy. It's this time of year I miss homeschooling the most. Unfortunately, it doesn't work out at this point with the needs of our family. Also, these children of mine are flourishing at school- they are learning lots & enjoy it! What more could I ask for.

Things have been quiet here for awhile. At first, it was due to soaking up every minute of time I could with all my kids home for the summer. In that time, I also realized I was taking a much needed break. A break from making things for selling, a break from vending at shows, all of it. I worked on only things for keeping- it's been awhile. A break from the blog, or just the idea I HAD things to do. I'm starting to miss this little space now, and while I often take little breaks, so far I have always found the desire to return. I just listen to the little voice that says move away, rest, return- a bit more these days.

Posts will still be a little sporadic for awhile. My beloved camera needs sent in for repairs. {Can you hear those sobs} I truly feel like a part of my arm has been lopped off. I so often reach for my camera in a day that removing the behavior has been so hard for me. I'm not going to lie, close to traumatic-as silly as it sounds. So if anyone is needing Kunklebaby products, head over to the shop!! Haha, now is the time to help out with the fix camera fund.

17 comments:

Moho said...

This is an interesting post, and I will wait your new post :),please visit http://www.helloworldmagazine.com

Jai said...

download androdumpper apk
androdumpper app

Chris Jordan said...

Superb and very informative article. For more articles about custom made boxes and designs visit our website by clicking one button. where you will have everything for your desired results about custom made boxes like custom pillow boxes and every box of your choice.

Lena. A Roderick said...

Awesome and Outstanding article with unique information. Custom boxes are also important for boosting the consumer's engagement and trust in the product quality.

Johnson said...

Your blog have such a great order your
custom boxes
in all size and different color

Bradley Francis said...

Wow! This is great you explain briefly I wish I can try this.Please also Visit Our Site for packaging boxes.

The Custom Boxes Print said...

The Custom Pack is a print packaging solution company dedicated to provide high quality packaging for a plethora of retail businesses. With a team of highly skilled professionals that have an eye for detail, the Custom Pack brings you a range of packaging types and designs.
Small Cardboard Boxes
Custom CBD Boxes

james said...

thankyou for shearing great post
https://ooffiice-setup.com

Air Cargo Packers And Movers said...

Air Cargo Packers And Movers Delhi hosue shifting movers and packers delhi at best charges verified and trusted packers and movers delhi for home shifting Delhi Packers And Movers Delhi

Rachelle Haley said...

I have read your article; it is very instructive and valuable to me. I admire the valuable information you offer in your articles. Thanks for posting it.
Gift Boxes

Packaging Ninjas said...

With our most recent printing and styling procedure, we can help make your uniquely printed pad boxes with a logo and energize your image picture in the market. What we are offering is such incredible printing and stylist Custom Pillow Boxes Wholesale that it will end up in making your brand’s image.
Your clients will consequently accept your item whenever they have perceived how you encased it. PackagingNinja can make any possible style of Pillow Boxes with utmost sincerity. Choose us to experience the best quality Custom Printed Boxes.

Custom Bakery Display Trays Boxes
Custom French Fry Boxes
Custom Pre Roll Boxes

Asfera Technologies said...

gone through with the article and found it very informative.

call center solutions

Leo said...

Thanks For Sharing This Comment. Your Website is Very Authentic and Informative.
how to start an architecture firm

Ever Lighten said...

This particular is usually apparently essential and moreover outstanding truth along with for sure fair-minded and moreover admittedly useful My business is looking to find in advance designed for this specific useful stuffs… custom challenge coins

Ever Lighten said...

Very informative post! There is a lot of information here that can help any business get started with a successful social networking campaign. Custom woven patches

Ever Lighten said...

I am come here first time, I locate the ideal article. A debt of gratitude is in order for sharing fascinating and enlightening post. Custom printed patches

Packaging Solutions said...


Thank you for sharing such information.
Your informative post has answered all of my questions.
I really appreciate the research work and effort it improves my knowledge.
Noodles Boxes