5.25.2008

All in a smile

The baby just this week, started smiling at us. It's so awesome to realize he see's me and is happy to see me. I remembered why babies laugh at their parents so much-we are willing to do "anything" to get them to smile. Most often we look and sound ridiculous. All the oooohs and ahhhh-smiley baby, and the kids are bound to think we are insane. I think they wait to smile, just to see what they can get us to do next.

As much as seeing the baby smile warms my heart, seeing the older kids smile is just as fulfilling. It's sucha great feeling to know they are happy and life is good for them. A simple thing like a push on the swings, or a butterfly are magic.

They bring a little magic back into my life everyday. They remind me about what's actually important vs. perceived.


How I love my babies-all 3!


No comments: