11.26.2008

{ Coming Soon! }

Pssssttttt......The Kunklebaby Organic Collection is currently in the works. I am very excited to start offering organic choices. The fabric is so soft and luxurious. For my loyal blog followers, a little extra tidbit of information: the organic collection will feature my own handprinted designs. So each piece is a one of a kind creation. I am working hard to unveil several pieces at the same time.

I have been dreaming of incorporating my artwork into Kunklebaby and the Organic Collection is the first step. In 2009, I am hoping to offer some printed work also. My first love was painting. I miss the days of creating late into the evening...and sometimes morning. With my growing family, time to paint has become smaller and smaller. I have so many pieces in my head, just needing to be created and shared with the world.

With a few home renovations we have in the works, I will be getting an actual studio space-just for me!! I'm hoping this allows me to work a bit more in my favorite medium. I hope to be decorating nurseries from textile to the walls.

No comments: