6.09.2008

One little fish

1 little, 2 little, 3 little fishies.
I received this adorable outfit, and a matching bib on Saturday. I couldn't wait to get it on L! This was a gift from the Etsy Baby Shower. Shops sign up and donate handmade gifts to the mama's to be. It's really fun. I have donated to other mom's in the past showers, but this was the first time I was on the receiving side.
Darcy from Chew Chews Closet made this beautiful creation for us. It's sewn perfectly and the fabric is adorable. I just love it!! She has an entire shop filled with wonderful childrens clothing and accesories. My favorite are her sets(this fish one being my absolute fav). The pirate tee and short sets for both boys and girls, are extra fun too.
Many thanks to Darcy! Please check out her wonderful shop:

1 comment:

* Amanda * said...

Very sweet outfit and an adorable picture!!