3.20.2009

[ Spring is Here! ]

YAY! Spring has arrived. I am so excited to be able to get out of the house and get some fresh air! This was a LONG winter! This will be the baby's first Easter and first Spring that he is involved with his surrounding.
We had a lovely day at the the duck pond when the weather was gorgeous a few day ago. {L} was so interested in the ducks. I realized he has never seen one before! Every time they swam over to us, he would GROWL at them! Yes....yet another of my kids is a growler. It's hilarious. When {M} was a little baby, we were standing in line at Target. The woman in front of us, leaned backward and whispered..."Is your baby....growling?" Yes, yes she was! Haha

I feel inspired and have working on some cool new stuff for the family and shop. Look for a great new set of Spring Skirts in some great bright and festive colors. I have some great bunny shirts and the skirt to the right in the shop currently. These are great for fun Easter outfits-that don't need put away after the holiday. I am also working on more pieces that use handprinted fabrics.

Lots of goodies to come in the next few months.




No comments: