5.07.2010

Happy Friday!

I'm looking forward to a low key & relaxing weekend [that is unless baby wants to make it's arrival. ] I have no plans to sew, clean or organize anything. Movies, pizza night tonight and maybe even a bath, sounds like heaven!

I made this shirt for Little Miss {M} the other night. I was suddenly taken with the need to make new shirts for all the kids. {M} was the only one wanting to model one for me [always the model!] Embellishing plain, solid colored, store bought shirts [even better on sale-this one was $2] is a great way to make something original and unique for your child, but quick & easy too!

Happy Mother's Day weekend to all the fabulous mama's out there!

1 comment:

Tia Colleen said...

You so inspire to me take up sewing.

I had planned on it being my goal this year. But with everything else going on in my life, I've accepted that sewing just will never happen. Not in this lifetime at least.

Thats a really cute shirt, and an even cuter model.