5.04.2010

Sweet & Sunny


More booties for baby! I love these, in this wonderful Heather Ross fabric print. I've been saving [hoarding] this little frog fabric for quite some time. I only had a fat quarter and wanted to make sure it got used for just the perfect project!

Actually, I love anything that has to do with frogs. We have quite a collection through the house... and even one tree frog tattoo on my back. These will be perfect if we end up having a girl, or a boy! I think they are sweet, dainty and sunny-they make me smile each time I look at them. Little {L} has been quite taken by them also. He says baby shoes, but still tries them on every day. After he tells me they are still too small, he requests a pair just for him. Hmmm...I'm thinking I"ll have to add some slippers for the kids onto the "future projects" list.

5 comments:

andrea creates said...

Those are too cute :)

Christopher And Tia said...

when it comes to baby booties, its so hard to find one that will actually stay on baby's foot. How well do those stay on??

Kunklebaby said...

I don't know yet Tia. I used the pattern from the new Anna Marie Horner book. With the elastic @ the waist they "seem" like they will stay on pretty well. I'm hoping they stay put. I'll let you know afer the baby arrives.

I know what you mean about them kicking them off though!

colleen_ellse said...

These are so lovely! And I'm so excited to find out if it's a boy or girl! You've been in my thoughts lately...

Andrea said...

Love that fabric! They turned out adorable!

Andrea @ TheTrainToCrazy.com