5.29.2012

three more days.

Three more days of school left this year. Most likely three, hectic days left. Shuffling children to and from, trying to motivate those kids to get ready for the last few days- please guys you can muster the strength to wake up & get ready for school three more times? I know you can! Three days until I no longer have a second and first grader, but kids headed for 2nd & 3rd grades. However did they grow so fast?

I will share with some some captured moments from the last week. Little moments tucked away with just me and my amazing four year old. Moments enjoyed before I have a houseful again all day long and the baby's nap time needs shared with his two older siblings. I'm really looking forward to summer this year, but I have also savored all the special times I have gotten to share with my youngest boys lately. One on one with Baby {J} while {L} is at preschool a few hours a week-jogging, playing, laughing. Peaceful afternoons in the yard playing and tired snuggles while Baby {J} is sleeping.

The countdown to Summer has begun.... 3... 2.... 1.

1 comment:

Tia Colleen said...

Do you have instagram?! If you do (because it looks like you do!) please come find me, I'm TiaColleen!!