9.23.2010

Welcome Fall

Welcome Fall-I've been waiting for you! I've been dreaming of scarves, chunky boots, apple cider and the smell of crisp, fallen leaves. I've been waiting to hit the pumpkin patch and watch my babies parade around in silly costumes, crazy for candy. The cool morning breezes, that bring just a hint to the season that follows.

I've been working, working, working in short moments I can spare to get ready for my fall shows. So many less hours in a day to create. I've been joking with friends that my next craft show will just be me, sitting there smiling, holding baby unicorn-not a kunklebaby bib or blanket in sight. It's honestly not that bad, but as much as I said I was trying to get prepared, there are just not enough hours in a day.

I'm so looking forward to the extra joy I feel during autumn. I think I smile a little brighter, feel a little happier and... well, just love the season so much!
Here's to another great fall this year! YAY!

No comments: