11.14.2011

Weekending




We had a really nice, calm, productive weekend here. The yard is finally ready for winter. Leaves are raked, plants tended too, little feet got lots of exercise, running & climbing. Mama caught up on some much needed rest with lots of knitting & relaxing--and fit in a photo-shoot. I've been knitting away, but most of the finished products can't be shown until after Christmas, as they are mostly gifts. I am working on a set of children's hats for a local homeless shelter. I'll share those when they are complete-two more to go.

Lots of new stuff will be added to the shop this week. Next Saturday [12-4pm] I will be at Sprout Soup Crafty Mama's Sale, with all my fun Kunklebaby merchandise.  There will be a silent raffle too. Come by and enter, you could win an Organic Kunklebaby bib.

No comments: