11.09.2009

New Offer for the Holiday's

This Bundle features a set of 10 bibs at wholesale pricing!! All the great designer fabrics and quality you receive with every Kunklebaby order, but with a fantastic price break. You get 10 bibs for $65.00 [plus shipping].

Great for those holiday shoppers with a long list to fill. Split them up among friends or family, or keep them together. Makes fun & useful stocking stuffers for the little one's.

This set is also the perfect amount to gift to a new mother. Enough bibs to use and wash in rotation, because let's be honest, how many new Mom's have lots of time to keep up with the laundry? [I still don't-lol!]

The offer is available here in my shop, and will be offered through the holiday's-they are creeping up quick!



2 comments:

Tia Colleen said...

Your bibs are gorgeous. I wish I could buy them all. You should see my bib basket, its awful. I hate 99% of them, haha. Actually, most of the time we put Charlie in his sisters old bib, that says something like "Little Princess" with a purple crown on it, haha.

Kunklebaby said...

Thank You! :D