2.10.2010

Working on

All the sudden I feel like this baby will be here before I know it. Rationally I know I have a few months, but emotionally I feel like I am in a huge hurry to be ready!

I have so many projects I want to complete before his or her arrival! I spent last night making new burp clothes. I had a large box of flannel remnants that have been sitting around for about a year. I hate getting rid of anything, so they sat, and sat. Sitting in bed at 9pm last night I decided they had to be made into something-immediately!

They were quick and easy to do! The sizes vary as they were scrap pieces, but are mostly uniform burper size. I like mine a little on the thin side so they can be used for drips under a nursing babe's mouth--and -ahem- the extra sprays you get while breastfeeding!

I made a mix of girl and boy prints, although I am sure we will use all of them regardless of the gender the baby comes out with. They are for spit up and milk, does it really matter? It feels good to complete something! I feel like so many things get 1/2 done lately that it's driving me insane. Maybe I just need to "plan" less projects? Although everyone here knows that will never happen.

I'll be finishing up the kids Valentine's Day dolls tonight. They are turning out so awesome! It's been hard for me not to show the kids already. I can't wait to see their faces on Sunday morning!

1 comment:

Hobocamp Crafts said...

Wow! You've been busY! They look great!