4.18.2011

new shirts




I finally got a serger!! Ohhh serger, how I love you.I have no idea how I ever sewed without one before this! Let's just say while I love you sewing machine, it will never be exclusive again. The first thing I made was a few new shirts for the boys. I love how they turned out. They are all from the same pattern, but each unique in it's own way.

I'm loving the babies little Easter shirt. I had the most trouble with that one. I hate when nothing actually went wrong, things just aren't working out. Seams needed pulled. It started with a regular collar. I tore that out after it went wrong and added the hood. It's far from perfect, but I love it just the same.

The other two shirts were sewn in moments it seemed. Not really, but after all the trouble with Bink's shirt, the older boys together took less time. They have been wearing them not stop, which makes for a happy mama. I have four girls shirts on the to do list now. One for Miss {M} and a few Easter gifts... which hopefully get made prior to Easter. haha.

No comments: