9.12.2011

Made Monday: Quilt




Finally finished up the quilt I've been working on. It was a gift for the new baby that joined our friends last week. I was hoping to get it done before his birth, but... he arrived a little early, so I'm going with that as the reason. hee-hee.

I forgot to take a picture of the back. It had a really vibrant blue print with modern little cars that looked abstract from far away. I'm really happy with how it turned out. It was definitively made with lots of love! This was one of those projects that whatever could go wrong did. My walking foot broke, and on & on. In the end, I do think the binding turned out perfect though. Hand sewn binding just makes a quilt for me. I also love the texture after I washed it and it got all nice & wrinkly through the quilting. Have a happy life in your new happy home.

No comments: