9.19.2011

New pic's



 We spent a little time Sunday, re-shooting a few Kunklebbay items and photographing lots of new stuff for the first time. I'm really happy with how they came out and we had a lot of fun.... Well, I thought it was a lot of fun. My husband thought it to be a bit chaotic and said "let's just go", several times. The thing is with 4 kids, a park, boxes of merchandise and shoot props, it's bound to be chaotic, it's finding the little bits in between that can be used. I am so happy with those little bits.

The chaotic bits: a three year old who was determined he was at the park only to climb tree's, and only those on the other side of the field, a large dog who wanted to join the kids pictures, a cranky baby who wanted to know what in the world we were doing in the park.. with his rocking chair & pillow. A grumpy seven year old [who think's he's 15] who just wanted to either be in every picture, or alone, in the woods.

All in all I took 432 pictures. We got to run in the park for an hour. We missed the rain [as soon as I started our van, sprinkles started dancing across the windshield. {sigh, really?} Undeterred, I drove to the park anyways with hope. Finally, I was happy to realize there would be no more rain.

Best of all, I got this picture below. Which makes me smile with happiness! If you'd like to see more of the photo shoot and some new items, check out the shop: Kunklebaby



No comments: