9.20.2011

Getting ready!






Craftin Outlaws is only a few weeks away! This will be my 5th year with the show! {Crazy, right?} It seems like just yesterday I started my little business. Five years ago, this was the very first show I ever vended. I was super sick, early pregnant with Lucian, but hadn't told anyone yet. I had no idea what to expect and felt like everyone else knew exactly what they were doing [except me]. Well, the day was amazing, I was totally hooked on getting to talk to my customers in person and the show. I've applied every year since with my fingers crossed tightly until I get my acceptance letter.

This will be my first year working the show that I'm not pregnant or nursing. YAY- I'm not going to be feeling sick or worrying when my baby will be joining me to eat. {while I love both pregnancy & nursing, it adds a small level of stress for me at shows}

I've been working hard on lots of new items for the show. I have some great new, colorful fabric prints and have expanded my organic line. Look for new items to make their debut: pillows, and coffee sleeves, in addition to all of my regular line up of bibs, blankets, boo-boo packs and accessories.

Hope to see everyone there!! Check the Outlaws website for early bird passes, {they are new this year}

No comments: