12.07.2011

Holiday Knits



This is what I have been doing with my free time. I have lots of lots of knits to gift this holiday season. Many more still on my to-make list, along with lots & lots of sewing, but I'm making progress. I'm really proud of what I have been able to finish so far! It's more than I imagined completing when I made my original Christmas list. For all you family & friends lurking, I tried to photograph them so they are not very clearly shown... and you never know what may or may not be for you.  

I've also been working on fabric gift bags. I think that saying we will use "no" wrapping paper this year is unrealistic, but I was thinking if I make some of these bags for the next several years, probably in two years or so, we can be using all re-usable fabric wrap. Well, as long as I don't give them all away each year. haha! I know I've set this goal in the past. Maybe this is the year it works.

Ohhh, how I love this season!



No comments: