6.12.2009

Happy Weekend!

Yay-the weekend has arrived! I don't think I have ever been so happy. It was a long week and I am looking forward to spending some time with my husband. We have the farmers market in the morning and then we are going to go scouting for textiles to upcycle at some yard sales and thrift stores. Which reminds me, I've found some awesome stuff the past few weeks. I need to take a few pictures and show it off here.

I have so much sewing to get done too! {L} is in need of some shorts/pants. Nothing from the store that fits in length, ever fits in his waist. I've given up looking and just make all his pants for now.

I have to get going on my inventory for the Westerville Music & Arts fest. The show is July 11-12, and it's coming up quick and I can't wait to mingle with some new customers and show off my new work. This will be the first time Kunklebaby will be at the event and I am excited!

Here's a glimpse at a piece I am currently working on. The fabric is from the Momo Wonderland line and it's so pretty. Floral with bold colors and shapes, but oh so girlie. -love-

What do you have planned for the weekend?



No comments: