6.16.2009

A small peak into my studio

With the studio starting to come together, I'd thought I'd share a glimmer of what's happening inside the Kunklebaby space. I've been working on some colorful new blankets. [I'll debut a bunch of new stuff at the Westerville show next month]

My curtains and a print from Art and Ghosts. I am SO in love with this artist. I have two of her pieces in my studio. Her work is beautiful, very detailed with a dream like quality.

New fabric covered bulletin board.

Quilt pieces--these two are some of my most favorite work so far.

Meow-kitties getting ready for the show. I'll have a whole litter waiting to be adopted at the show. Although if these two don't find new homes, my kids have called dibs already. I found that awesome glass jar at a yard sale for $1! Score!

Buttons and thread. That doll was mine when I was a wee one. It's from either Mexico or El Salvador [I don't remember]. It's cool and I love that I still have it.

My dress form and a print from YumiYumi- another Columbus artist. Her work is awesome and she is so nice too! I got to meet her at Tiny Canary last year.

Bits and pieces on another yard sale find. A Kromex serving tray-made in Cleveland, Ohio, my home town. It was only $2 and still had the cool, vintage box

Some books for inspirations and patterns.
Hope you like getting a peak at my work space. I spend so much time in here, I cannot wait until everything is done!

No comments: