I've had several requests for info lately about my hang tags and sewn in tags. I thoughts I'd share my approach with everyone.
1. I set up a file, business card sized. I added my logo twice to the card, equally spaced out. They can be horizontal or vertical depending on your design. They can be as simple or complex as you'd like, single or doubled sided depending on how good your skills are at making sure they line up correctly.
2. Upload and order file you created from a card company. Make sure to check your proof!
3. Your brand new box of business cards arrive at your home. Say "Woo-Hoo" at the mail box and rush into your house.
4. Take a paper cutter and cut those pretty new tags in half.
5. Hole punch the ends. [I use a TINY hole punch purchased from a craft store]
6. Attach to your fine, handcrafted item and your done!
I attach mine to my items with the plastic tags that big box stores use. It keeps them secure and I like the professional look. You could also use yarn, twine, cool frayed & textured fabric, chord--anything you'd like!