9.01.2009

Welcome September!

September has arrived! I'm looking forward to the cool nights, colorful leaves and brisk air! Autumn is my absolute favorite time of the year. It's so pretty and refreshing. I'm not the biggest fan of hot weather. The sunshine is great, just not the heat. I love fall clothes, the holiday's and the weather. Mmmmm....happy & happy. Getting ready for the harvest too. I can't wait to can our yummy tomato's & veggies, make some cinnamon applesauce to enjoy through the cold winter months.

So grab a snack, a book,put a smile on your face and enjoy the day!

1 comment:

Tia Colleen said...

I'm really excited about fall, too! The temperatures here have calmed down into the low 90's, and we've been able to actually leave the house. I lit a pumpkin creme brulee candle today. I'm about to get started on halloween costumes. YAY for fall :)

(Our babies have the same high chair, heehee)