7.16.2010

Flashback Friday

This flashback Friday takes us to 2008-not so far in the past, but it sure feels like yesterday! Mr. {D} [with the help of his Daddy] decided he NEEDED tattoo's.

I love when the kids are sporting little fake tattoo's. I only have one, and wish my husband would wake up one day and decide he needs several. [I like tattoo's and managed to marry the only guy in our old high school crew without a tattoo. Actually everyone else is working on sleeves+ at this point. Haha!]

I remember Mr. {D} mentioning something about tattoo's and saying "MMMMhhhhmm, whatever baby". A few minutes later he comes back with his entire chest covered! It was so fun, I LOVE IT, was all I could say laughing! We had several weeks to annoy the grandparents with that one! [His mohawk is the current disdain for them]


This other picture is of Little {L} and Daddy. I made that skull outfit special for him. That child was forever in skulls & flames. The funny thing is how much it matches his personality. He grew from that smiling, little, sweet baby into a bad-ass toddler. He's one tough kid!
Baby Unicorn fits into the same outfit right now. He's worn it once, but it just seems wrong on him. He's going to be the sweet boy in the family-he's just so laid back, calm and well...sweet! Funny how different their personalities are even when they are tiny little creatures. He'll still be tough though, he has to be to keep up with Little {L}.

Flashback Friday Button

2 comments:

Tia Colleen said...

The fake tattoos are AWESOME! Thats such a great picture!!

My daughter is afraid of them? We bought her some, cupcakes even, and after I put it on her, she sobbed for a half an hour straight until I took it off. So ridiculous. You'd think, especially since both my husband and I have tattoos, that she'd WANT to pretend to have one? No, she hated it, haha.

Tia Colleen said...

The fake tattoos are AWESOME! Thats such a great picture!!

My daughter is afraid of them? We bought her some, cupcakes even, and after I put it on her, she sobbed for a half an hour straight until I took it off. So ridiculous. You'd think, especially since both my husband and I have tattoos, that she'd WANT to pretend to have one? No, she hated it, haha.