4.09.2009

Getting ready for Eco-Chic

Kunklebaby will be at the Eco-Chic Craftacular May 16-17th at the Rec Center located next to the library and Park of Roses in Clintonville.

I have been going crazy trying to prepare for a show, plan a birthday party for the baby, make his presents, make a bridesmaid dress for my daughter and get ready for the Eco-Chic Show. While stressful, I am looking forward to all of them!

I am really excited about the event! The Columbus Etsy Team is hosting it and I've made lots of great friends since joining the group! Plus anything eco-friendly makes me happy!

I've been working on expanding my line to include some more items for the "adults". I have a whole bunch of fabric brooches-pins ready to make their debut at the show. They are really fun to make and allow me not to throw away ANY small fabric pieces! I'm a huge fan of texture and these have tons!

A few will be up for grags in the swag bags that they are giving away to the first customers to the show each day-so get their early and you might just get one for FREE!

I'll also have an assortment of zipper pouches in fun prints using both new and upcycled fabrics. These are in addition to my regular selection of goodies! Enjoy!

No comments: