8.05.2011

Someday


Have you ever read this book? I cry... EVERY TIME. Yes, every single one. I tear up just thinking about the end. It's a must read for every mama out there.

Here's a short list of someday's:

  • Someday, I want to finish school ... so I can be a "real" artist. lol
  • Someday, I want to have one more baby
  • Someday, I want to take my family on a nice, long vacation-outta Ohio
  • Someday, I want to have a [slightly] larger house
  • Someday, I want to hold my grandchildren for the first time, and remember what it was like to hold their parents 
  • Someday, I want to have the time to devote to my art, full time. 
  • Someday, I will miss the noise & chaos of daily life in a family of six
  • Someday, I hope my kids say- While their Mom wasn't perfect, I did a good job raising them 

Hug your babies and enjoy the day!