8.16.2011

Coffee Sleeves




I made this fun coffee sleeve for my Dad. He's a HUGE old school, monster, movie buff. The [hard to find] print has all the classics, the Werewolf, Dracula, Creature, Frankenstein. I searched for months to find this fabric for him. [last year I made him a pillow in this print too]. These are really fun to make and useful! Wrap one around your coffee cup or disposable cup and save some tree's without using a paper sleeve.

Other big news for us.. We will be at Craftin Outlaws 2011!  woo-hoo. This will be Kunklebaby's 5th year at the show. It's one of my favorite of the year, with an awesome fun crowd, and so many talented vendors. If your local, or wanna travel that weekend, come down & see us! Sneak peak for the blog readers: I'll have coffee sleeves with me this year at the show. These make great stocking stuffer, and gifts for friends and family.

Mark your calendars early for October 15th, and stop by and say hello.

1 comment:

andrea creates said...

the sleeve looks great! i've never seen that print before...
craftin outlaws sounds like a fun show :)