8.17.2009

Quilt tops

Here's a peek at some of the work I've been doing. I'm getting ready for Craftin Outlaws with lots of colorful, fun new quilts. These few have been dancing around in my head for awhile, so it's exciting to see them start to come together. Blue is my favorite color [big surprise, eh?], so I'm slightly partial to the one above. I love knowing that the creations I am making, will someday make a child smile. It makes me feel connected to the world in ways, I would never have imagined. Pretty cool!

Also the show will have a new "kunklebaby item" debut!! I can't tell you what it is yet, shhhh...but I'll drop a few hints closer to the show. What I can say is it's something awesome for the older kunklebaby fans-the kids can't have all the fun!
This quilt features some awesome rocker prints and a few great Japanese imports mixed in too. Love the little pirates above.

This is my neutral blanket. Mostly shades of brown, with a few punches of color.

No comments: