8.10.2009

YAY!!

I learned this morning that Kunklebaby has been accepted into Craftin Outlaws for the third year! YAY! It's one of my favorite shows of the year. The crowd is young, fun, happy & ready to shop. The show will take place at the Lodge Bar this year in Columbus, Ohio-October 17th.

The 17th also marks 13 years since I have been with my husband [the following day, 10/18 will mark our 5 year wedding anniversary].
We are total opposites, but somehow it just works. I am creative, somewhat eccentric at times and difficult.... eh, strong willed. He is conservative, silly and driven, always looking ahead. I try to focus on the moment/ current time rather than the big picture.
He often doesn't get my impulsive, artist chaos, but tries so hard to understand me. He makes me laugh and makes me feel safe & loved. We have a beautiful family, and is my best friend.

What more could a girl want?

2 comments:

andrea creates said...

Congrats :)
Thanks for the show info!

Tutu Cute and Moore! said...

Congratulations on the good news regarding the show! Exactly what you were hoping to hear. You will do great!